Does your pet regard your lawn as the perfect place to snack? Eating grass may not seem very appetizing to you, but your pet doesn't share your disdain. In fact, both dogs and cats enjoy eating a ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Chisholm Ridge Pet Hospital is a full service veterinary hospital for your pet. We offer the following services for dogs and cats:
- Wellness Check-ups & Vaccinations: We complete a full exam and go over any previous history for your pet to determine the best vaccination and testing recommendations specific to your pet's medical and "lifestyle" needs.
- General Check-ups: Illnesses and injuries will occur from time to time. We are fully prepared to examine and treat those unexpected problems. Chisholm Ridge Pet Hospital has extensive in-house equipment available for urgent testing, including state-of-the-art CBC analyzer, blood chemistry & electrolyte machines, X-ray equipment, blood pressure monitor, Glaucoma analyzer, & electrocardiogram. Less urgent or more specialized testing is available thru a local laboratory with quick turn-around times on most tests.
- New Puppy/Kitten Check-ups: After adopting a new puppy or kitten, it is vital to get a full examination to ensure the health of your pet. The doctor will spend several minutes discussing ways to avoid behavior problems later in life. Be sure to bring any prior health information so that we can tailor the care needed for your pet.
- Anesthesia & Surgery: Our fully equipped surgery suite, gas anesthesia machine, and anesthetic monitoring equipment is ready for any need that may arise for your pet. From spaying and neutering to growth removals or abdominal exploratory surgery, the veterinarians at Chisholm Ridge Pet Hospital are ready!
- Dental Cleanings: Every time we see your pet, we will examine the teeth to keep you current on your pet's health status. Taking care of your pet's teeth isn't just about a pretty smile and better smelling breath! Dental disease can cause more "wear-and-tear" affecting every organ in your pet via the bloodstream.
- Dog Boarding: Indoor runs and cages are available for any size dog. We offer VIP (Very Important Pet) treatment for dogs wanting extra exercise during the day.
- Cat Boarding: Our cat ward keeps the cats comfortably away from the dogs. All of the cages are oversized "Cat Condos", featuring a padded shelf to sit above the action, recessed litter pans, and expandable features. For luxury boarding, your pampered kitty can reserve an additional cage that can be linked vertically, horizontally, or the dividing wall removed completely.
- Basic Grooming: Though we don't have a professional groomer on staff, we do offer bathing services, toe nail trims, anal gland expression, "sanitary" shaves, and minor mat removal. We can also schedule cat shaves - please call to set up an appointment.
We accept Care Credit. Clients can go on line to get approval for six months same as cash.